The regulations imposed on the banking industry has forever changed its landscape. To remain successful, mortgage companies must be more compliant with the various organizations which govern them.
It’s part of our mission to engage with industry professionals who have specialized knowledge about the regulations and laws which impact mortgage banking, such as; (FHA) Federal Housing Association, HUD, The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act, Consumer Protection Act and state banking regulations.
In order to support our industry with even deeper focus, we have formed the Mortgage Banking Group (ACS-MB). Being an industry leader means staying current on the planning and compliance issues which affect the mortgage banking community. Our team of accounting professionals attends compliance training on a regular basis in order to properly advise your company.
We’ve serviced some of the largest privately held mortgage professionals in the area and we provide them with quality resources. We support mortgage lenders, brokers, and servicers, secondary-market investors, insurance companies, investment bankers, settlement service providers and more. We also advise industry service providers such as technology vendors, collection agencies, document preparation companies, telemarketers, loan fulfillment companies, and trade associations.
Our mortgage banking services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attestation Services
- Financial Statement Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures Audits
- Compliance Auditing for Servicing Entities
- Entity Selection and Corporate Restructuring Services
- Representation Before Regulatory Bodies
- Accounting and Consulting Services
Our Accounting and Consulting services include but are not limited to:
- H.U.D. LEAP Submissions
- Assistance with Fannie/Freddie/Ginnie MBFRF quarterly filings
- Loan loss reserve reviews and calculations
- Loan Originator Compensation Consulting
- Accounting and Taxation of IRLC, Derivatives, OMSR and Fair Value Measurements
- Assistance with Back-Office Operations
- Tax Preparation and Compliance
- Tax Planning and Consulting
Over the years, we have developed close relationships with other industry professionals who are well known and highly regarded in the mortgage industry. Time and time again, we see our colleagues in these firms and companies add tremendous value to our clients and we believe they are people you want to get to know: